4 months ago
Finance Assistant - Payroll
Apply now Job no: 504570
Employment type Full time
Property / Office: Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London
Location: London, United Kingdom
Department: Non-Management (Experienced), Accounting, Finance
As we enter a new era following a multi-million pound extensive renovation, we are looking for a Finance Assistant - Payroll to join our Finance team to play a key role within the hotel and as a role model for colleagues, guests and the general public to help position us as the leading luxury hotel in London.
Could you help transport someone to another world? To an oriental world of luxury, and the most attentive service? To a world that’s all about them?
Our colleagues create that world for our guests. And together, we grow. We learn to become better, more refined, more distinguished. Our colleagues are what make Mandarin Oriental memorable.
If you want to be part of a culture that makes its colleagues and its guests feel valued every day, this is the place for you.
With the glamour of Knightsbridge and leafy Hyde Park on its doorstep, Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is London's most fashionable address. Blending sumptuous guestrooms with award-winning restaurants, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal & Bar Boulud, a world class spa, The Rosebery and a bustling bar; it is the definitive destination for a luxury escape in the capital.
As Finance Assistant - Payroll you will be responsible for the following duties:
* To produce Monthly payroll payment reports for Payroll Manager comparing previous with current month payroll figures
* To accurately input all variable payroll data via CoreHR and ensure all item have approved backup
* To produce and balance monthly payroll journals for Hotel Controller with actual payroll totals from CoreHR.
* To Assist the Payroll Manager with forecast file and keep updated.
* To be absolutely discreet with all personal information to hand at all times
* Excellent Excel skills and previous experience in a Payroll role is preferred
We offer our Finance Assistant - Payroll world class benefits, including but not limited to:
* Discounts on hotel stays and dining across the group
* Highly competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector
* Free laundry and complimentary meals while on duty
* Colleague recognition and reward programmes
* An exciting range of learning and development programmes
* Opportunities for promotion and transfers worldwide
* Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
With the vision of making our hotel one of the finest hotels in the world, we are looking for candidates that can deliver passionate, kind and genuine service. If this if you, apply now.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Advertised: 23 Apr 2019 GMT Daylight Time