about 1 year ago
Start Your Journey With Us
Live life to discover something extraordinary. Discover the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel London.
Do you want to be part of a team of talented people, passionate about creating extraordinary experiences in London’s most iconic hotel?
We want curious and dynamic trendsetters, because we don’t always do what we did yesterday.
We want explorers who are intrigued by London’s hidden gems, because we are captivated by our local area.
We want individuals to bring their personal style to every experience, because where we work is so unique, we need to be too.
Inspired? Our Finance Assistant could be the opportunity for you.
An exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant has arisen at London's most iconic hotel. If you are a talented professional, passionate about creating extraordinary experiences, then St Pancras could be the perfect hotel for you.
Here’s a snapshot of the role and its key responsibilities:
· To carry out the role within the finance team to ensure that all measures, targets and standard are achieved to the highest audit standard, in a professional and efficient manner.
· Maintain finance records and carry out administration duties relating to finance.
· The role covers the following areas of finance; accounts receivable, revenue controls, accounts payable and general cashiering.
We’ll be hiring a candidate that has:
· Sustained and proven experience in a similar high volume environment finance environment
· Demonstrable skills in hospitality and hotel operations (preferred)
· A strong knowledge of lifestyle and luxury hotel standards
If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.