4 months ago
Our Finance team members are expected to look after the little things that matter. They may not be directly customer facing but they know that they are still of the bigger team who have the opportunity to make each guests stay a positive one that exceeds expectations.
Our Finance team members are responsible for assisting their Financial Controller with all areas of accounting and Finance, including; purchase ledger, sales ledger, commissions, payroll and any other duties required by the team.
What we look for
* A positive approach to team work and to work in general
* An exceptional eye for detail
* A track record of achievement in a Finance team
* Strong analytical skills
What's in it for you?
* 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
* Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
* Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
* Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
* Long Service Awards
* Pension and Healthcare Schemes
* Generous recommend a friend scheme
* Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
* Wonderful Person of the month scheme with cash prizes
* Childcare vouchers
* Staff refreshments on shift