4 months ago
Take pride in your work and we’ll love having you as part of the team!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Female Leisure Assistant to join our highly successful team in South Leeds where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
Here at Village Hotel Club, our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience, as such, as our Leisure Assistant you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As well as giving our staff the best career opportunities backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
As our Leisure Assistant, you will:
- Have an up to date pool responder or lifesaving certificate
- Deliver an outstanding guest experience and create a wow factor of cleanliness.
- Deliver a Great Guest Experience for those wanting a peaceful leisure break, business stay or attending a family event.
- Understand and deliver your routine and periodic cleaning in accordance with Company procedures and productivity requirements.
- Achieve the best possible guest satisfaction /mystery guest scores in line with departmental targets.
- Demonstrate attention to detail to deliver quality of product and presentation.
- Deal with complaints/problems politely and positively, making every effort to resolve them.
- Have knowledge of the COSHH regulations in relation to cleaning materials.
- Comply with Statutory compliance including all Leisure related Health & Safety obligations and Operating requirements.
To become our Leisure Assistant you;
- Will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations.
- Will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards.
- Should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards.
- Should have a warm, personable nature and a can do attitude.
- Must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver.
- Will be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Apply now to be our Leisure Assistant.