10 months ago
We are looking for enthusiastic people with a passion for great service to join our Food and Beverage team. As a Food and Beverage Team Member you will ensure that each and every guest that eats or drinks in our restaurants and bars has an exceptional experience. You will of course be serving food and drinks, taking orders and clearing tables, but more than that, you will be empowered to get to know your guests and ensure that you take the necessary steps to personalise their stays and build loyalty.
A genuine passion for delivering quality service is essential to be successful in this role and attention to detail will be crucial to ensure every guest leaves feeling satisfied. There will be an element of multiskilling within your role and you may be asked to work across other departments on occasion, however we believe this allows our team members the opportunity to adapt and develop within the hotel.
What we look for
* Passionate about delivering the highest levels of service with a desire to learn, work hard and progress
* Comfortable in a front line role facing the public
* Empathetic and able to build relationships
* An open personality who is relaxed and natural in their interactions
* Accurate with good attention to detail
* Demonstrable desire to pursue a hospitality career
* Able to work effectively as part of a team
* Previous experience in a fast paced service environment
What's in it for you?
* 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
* Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
* Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
* Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
* Long Service Awards
* Pension and Healthcare Schemes
* Generous recommend a friend scheme
* Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
* Wonderful Person of the month scheme with cash prizes
* Childcare vouchers
* Staff refreshments on shift