about 1 year ago
Join us delivering exceptional guest experiences
Amba Hotels are designed to help guests get more from their stay, event or special occasion, in truly amazing city centre locations across the world. Our people are carefully handpicked for their desire to deliver incredible, personalised experiences, enabled by the best and fastest technology available. It’s really important to us that our people �" our Ambassadors �" share in these values and are always looking for new and exciting ways to do and give more. As an Ambassador your role will involve much more than performing day-to-day tasks, it’s about taking everything on with vigour and drive, showing that you’re capable of stepping up when there’s an opportunity to do so.
The Role on Offer:
As part of our team of Ambassadors you will be responsible for the supervision of our multiskilled Food and Beverage team members for the duration of a shift. As with all of our roles, there will be a multiskilled element to your job and you will be able to adapt to work in other relevant departments to enhance the guest experience and to support your own development.
What we look for
* Highly guest-focused with a passion for great service and a drive for guest satisfaction
* Comfortable in a front line role facing the public
* Empathetic and able to build relationships
* An open personality who is relaxed and natural in their interactions
* Accurate with good attention to detail
* Able to create a positive first impression and be an ambassador for the brand and glh
* Can demonstrate commercial awareness within the context of their role
What's in it for you?
* Competitive starting salary and Holiday entitlement
* Discounted hotel rates for yourself and your family across the Guoman and Thistle group
* A huge range of online benefits which allows you to claim discounts and cash back with thousands of different retailers and service providers
* The opportunity to work within an organisation committed to personal and career development
* Pension and Healthcare schemes
* Uniform (where applicable) and meals on duty