21 days ago
We are looking for team members with experience within Food and Beverage operations to take the next step as Food & Beverage Team Leaders. Our Team Leaders are responsible for the supervision of our team members for the duration of a shift.
This role would suit an experienced Waiter/Waitress who is looking for a new challenge. You will need to be enthusiastic and personable with a genuine passion for delivering quality service and hospitality.
You will support the F&B Managers with the daily running of the Restaurant and Bar outlets, providing guidance and motivation for the team in order to ensure smooth service delivery. As well as this, you will be empowered to get to know your guests and ensure that you take the necessary steps to personalise their stays and build loyalty.
As with all of our roles, there will be a multiskilled element to your job and you will be able to adapt to work in other relevant departments to enhance the guest experience and to support your own development. This is a great opportunity to make an impact which could ultimately lead to further career progression within the wider glh group.
What we look for
* Previous experience in a customer facing role in a Restaurant or Bar environment
* Passionate about delivering the highest levels of service with a desire to learn, work hard and progress
* Comfortable in a front line role facing the public
* Empathetic and able to build relationships
* An open personality who is relaxed and natural in their interactions
* Accurate with good attention to detail
* Demonstrable desire to pursue a hospitality career
* Able to work effectively as part of a team
* Previous experience in a fast paced service environment
What's in it for you?
* Enjoy a stay in our hotels for as little as £30 per night, plus get rooms for Family & Friends for as little as £45!
* Half price food and drink at any GLH hotels, for you and your friends!
* Generous employment Referral Scheme Program - up to £1000 per friend
* Money off your shopping at Tesco’s, Boots, H&M, John Lewis, M&S, ASOS, Apple, The North Face and many more high street stores
* Reduced gym memberships and online classes
* Access to 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme – anonymous help, advice and support on any issues you may be experiencing.
* Pension Scheme - additional employer contribution
* Access to a wide range of online training resources
* Apprenticeships available