5 months ago
We are looking for team members with experience within Food and Beverage operations to take the next step as Food & Beverage Team Leaders. Our Team Leaders are responsible for the supervision of our team members for the duration of a shift.
This role would suit an experienced Waiter/Waitress who is looking for a new challenge. You will need to be enthusiastic and personable with a genuine passion for delivering quality service and hospitality.
You will support the F&B Managers with the daily running of the Restaurant and Bar outlets, providing guidance and motivation for the team in order to ensure smooth service delivery. As well as this, you will be empowered to get to know your guests and ensure that you take the necessary steps to personalise their stays and build loyalty.
As with all of our roles, there will be a multiskilled element to your job and you will be able to adapt to work in other relevant departments to enhance the guest experience and to support your own development. This is a great opportunity to make an impact which could ultimately lead to further career progression within the wider glh group.
What we look for
* Previous experience in a customer facing role in a Restaurant or Bar environment
* Passionate about delivering the highest levels of service with a desire to learn, work hard and progress
* Comfortable in a front line role facing the public
* Empathetic and able to build relationships
* An open personality who is relaxed and natural in their interactions
* Accurate with good attention to detail
* Demonstrable desire to pursue a hospitality career
* Able to work effectively as part of a team
* Previous experience in a fast paced service environment
What's in it for you?
* 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
* Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
* Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
* Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
* Long Service Awards
* Pension and Healthcare Schemes
* Generous recommend a friend scheme
* Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
* Wonderful Person of the month scheme with cash prizes
* Childcare vouchers
* Staff refreshments on shift