10 months ago
Do you have a passion for up selling and customer service? Working alongside your F&B Assistant Hotel Manager, your responsibilities will range from setting and continuously driving sales targets, leading huddles through to ensuring stocks remain replenished at all times. With a deep understanding of every product on offer and how your department runs smoothly, you will be able to ensure the successful running of a shift so customers have a great dining experience whilst continuing to identify and deliver sales.
* Consistently delivers great customer service through effective supervision of the F&B team
* Ensure all stock levels are maintained whilst minimising waste across the division through periodic stock counts
* Delivers F&B sales targets by communicating daily targets during each huddle and motivating the team
* Conducts daily and weekly checks to ensure the division is safe and compliant at all times
* Maximises sales and deliver a great customer experience through working closely with managers to ensure the team is trained and effective
At Travelodge, we believe that behaviours are as important as experience. The three we look for are Care for People, Attention to Detail and Drive for Results.
This is a great opportunity for those wishing to develop their career, If you are on the aspire Traveller programme and want to utilise your people management skills that you have learnt on the programme this could be the perfect next step!