4 months ago
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
We have commenced our search for an experienced Food & Beverage Supervisor for the Courtyard by Marriott, Luton. Reporting to the Food & Beverage Manager, you will be an experienced, hands on hotel supervisor with a strong background in food and beverage operations and preferably within an airport market.
You will be an ambassador for the guest journey and you will epitomise Marriott brand values and service behaviours to ensure they are delivered consistently in a professional and friendly environment. You will supervise a newly established team to achieve exceptional performance.
Where Will You Be Working?
The new Courtyard by Marriott Luton Airport, featuring 250 bedrooms, 3 meeting rooms, a gymnasium and The Yard bar and bistro, is being built next to the developing and growing Luton airport.
Part of the Marriott family of brands, this exciting role provides an excellent opportunity for an experienced F & B Supervisor to be part of the opening of an iconic-branded hotel in a busy competitive market place.
What Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for a vibrant individual who can bring unique and original ideas to the pre and post opening of the hotel.
Your role will include, but not be limited to the following tasks:
* To take accountability for the Food and Beverage operations
* Assist the Food and Beverage manager in the day to day running of the department
* To develop a cohesive and trained team who are able to provide superior guest service and maximize revenue.
* To contribute to all business targets for revenue and profit.
* Manage and support your team.
* Provide guest services that exceeds our guests expectations
* Ensure the product and service received by our guests is second to none.
* Ensure the highest levels of standards in anything you and your team do.
* Deputise for the Food and Beverage Manager in their absence.
What’s In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because…
* We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
* Our people are truly engaged at work
* There’s open, clear communication from the top
* We’ve got great career development opportunities
* There’s a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes;
* Everyday discounts from high street retailers
* Opportunities to be involved in charity and community events
* Career opportunities, training and help with course fees
* Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family that will make you really popular!
* Incentive programmes
* Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
* Free meals on duty
* Healthcare plans and Insurance plans (just in case)
The Bigger Picture
With a real focus on performance, people, quality, profit and communities at RBH we transform hotels.
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriot and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!