4 months ago
At the Athenaeum Hotel and Residences, the celebrated ‘friendly five star’ hotel in the heart of Mayfair, our fantastic staff receive as much respect and support as our discerning guests.
From afternoon tea (voted Best in London), to our discreet whisky bar and newly refurbished restaurant under the guidance of Chris and Jeff Galvin we cater to every taste – informally, in style.
The F&B Services Manager will be directly responsible for leading, motivating and guiding the Food and Beverage service teams to achieve and exceed all budgeted revenue targets while optimising the business mix to accomplish maximum profitability.
You will also be required to deliver a proactive and professional service in all Food and Beverage outlets through a high presence of leadership and innovation which meets the guest’s expectations.
Essential skills for this role are:
* Minimum of 2 years’ management experience
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills
* Excellent presentation skills
* Good organisational /administrative/IT skills
* Excellent negotiating skills
* Motivational leader
* Previous experience in managing quality Food and Beverage outlets
* 5-star hotel experience
* UK experience
* Excellent food and wine knowledge
* Minimum Level 2 WSET
* BII Personal License
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please submit your application