9 months ago
As F&B Reservations Manager (The Ned), you will be responsible for leading the team, based in our London Reservations Office (LRO), in maximising opportunity and driving covers to site. Whilst providing service excellence to guests and Members, in line with the Soho House/The Ned ethos, to mystery shop guidelines and agreed KPIs
* Maintain a motivated team, so that all staff deliver their full potential and continually provide service excellence to all guests and Members, converting enquiries to bookings.
* Be an Open Table (Guest Centre) expert, with a proven record of accomplishment in successfully working with and training others on how to use the system.
* Fully accountable for team performance and productivity, responsible for managing via call centre solution and Salesforce Service Cloud.
* Work closely with Senior F&B Team in reviewing restaurant set up, performance, cover levels and turn times. Proactively offering guest feedback and suggestions in order to drive operational efficiency and improve guest experience.
* Continually monitor site F&B performance, by working closely with F&B Director and restaurant GMs.
* Attend weekly F&B marketing and planning meetings to discuss business on the books, acting as the voice of our Members and guests, offering suggestions on how budgets can be achieved.
* Build and maintain a good working relationship with site and key stakeholders to ensure the operation and LRO continually work collaboratively and cohesively.
* Empower Reservations Supervisors to manage and be responsible for the induction and training of all new staff.
* Oversee and support Reservations Supervisors in managing all Reservations Agents.
* To ensure that all practices and procedures are adhered to by the Reservations Team. Maintaining consistent and compliant quality of work in line with company, industry and legal requirements.
* Work closely with other Managers across LRO to ensure that cross selling and training is a continual focus. Leading by example by having a vested in interest in other areas across the business (Rooms, Spa, Retail and Membership).
* Take charge of any difficult situations in relation to customer complaints and ensure each situation is resolved efficiently and effectively, with all guests leaving happy. Continually leading by example by delivering service excellence at all times.
* Supporting the Operations Manager and Head of LRO with all HR functions, including but not limited to reviews, rotas, and recruitment, ensuring the completion of these is in a timely fashion and that deadlines are met.
* To be commercially aware and able to support the team in offering recommendations on services. Keeping up to date with all services, features, promotions and special offers across London.
* To ensure that the Soho House and The Ned reputation is second to none within the industry in terms of customer experience, by continually exceeding guest expectation.
* To undergo any training needed to achieve the above responsibilities.
* Assist in other duties as deemed necessary by the Head of LRO, Revenue Director and F&B Director.
* Work alongside Revenue Team and GMs on daily reporting and system maintenance where appropriate.
* Maintain daily communication with (but not limited to) LRO, Directors, Sales, Restaurant Teams, IT, Accounts and Communications Team.
* Continually lead by example in delivering a consistently good guest experience, in line with the Soho House & The Ned ethos.
* Proactively seek, review and assess guest feedback across all channels to ensure the business is focused on continuous development, to enhance both customer experience and operational effectiveness/efficiency.
* To continually review and evaluate the operational procedures/manuals, making any necessary changes and updates within central knowledge base, Bloomfire.
* Ensure the highest level of personal appearance at all times.
* Ensure that you are on time for work.
* Adhere to the company procedures for sickness and absence.
* Be fully aware of the fire and bomb procedures.
* Identify and report hazards and maintenance requirements in the workplace.
* Any reasonable requests from Senior Management / Directors.
* - Career Development
* - Learning and Development
* - Team Events
* - Every House Membership
* - Private Healthcare
* - Lifeworks discount and benefits ap