8 months ago
The Mercure Dartford Brands Hatch Hotel & Spa has a fantastic opportunity for a "Can Do" F&B Manager to join the team!
This would be a fantastic opportunity for someone in a similar position or head of department looking for that next step in their career! We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who radiates positive vibes, has got a great smile, a can-do attitude and enjoys the buzz of being busy! You are passionate to succeed and are eager to personally develop with support of the GM.
With 121 bedrooms and extensive meeting room and leisure & spa facilities, this is a perfect opportunity for a candidate to manage all aspects of the F&B Operations department within a large property and work with the management team to ensure the Hotel remains the best.
As F&B Manager, you will be in charge of all F&B outlets, including the Restaurant, Bars and Conference & Banqueting. Maximising revenue opportunities and delivering cost, expense and payroll targets. Involved with business planning, revenue management and forecasting.
• Passionate about hospitality/ Guest oriented, outgoing and service minded
• Passionate about improving guest service and quality in all areas
• Ready to lead by example, coach and motivate the team to develop team spirit
• In depth knowledge of F&B management
• A quality focused individual
• Improves the department's results by increasing sales and the productivity of F&B points of sale.
• Prepares or checks the work schedules, ensuring that they are consistent with activity forecasts
If you like working in a busy environment are passionate about service and quality, then we would love to hear from you!
A good level of English, both written and spoken is essential and flexibility is required as there will be a requirement to work of early morning, evening and weekend shifts.
Your benefits will include:
- You will be entitled to 28 days paid holiday (pro-rata) in each full holiday year, including Bank holidays
- Discretionary sick pay scheme
- Staff meals offered at the hotel
- Enjoy the Benefits of Bienvenue Card from day one
- including discount accommodation, bonus breaks, discounts on the Eurostar and car hire
- Cycle to work scheme (T&Cs)
- Planned and structured induction training
- 1:1 coaching from department HOD/Supervisor
- Opportunities for cross training to other departments
- Career opportunities across a network of international brands which are part of the Accor family including Sofitel, Fairmont, Swisshotel and Raffles
- Participate in a HOD bonus scheme
**Please note interviews for this position will not commence until the 2nd July**
Apply for Job