5 months ago
You’ll be responsible for producing marketing activations, campaigns, and events for the RE:PLAY Bar. From creative briefs to budgets; from content creation to paid social media, and everything else in between. Exciting, fast-paced and fun, this role is an opportunity for someone who wants to spread their wings and produce high-profile campaigns within a fantastic work environment.
* Collaborate with the Restaurant GM to develop and execute the annual marketing plan.
* Collaborate with the F&B HOD’s to create and drive restaurant and bars marketing initiatives.
* Assist in Managing F&B 3rd party platforms and social media.
* Evaluates new marketing opportunities for the property.
* Ensures property is represented on all quality internet sites that have the potential of providing business.
* Manage creative projects with our designers and relevant agencies.
* Compile monthly marketing reports.
* Plans and supervises all photo shoots, developing shot list while keeping goals of property and brand image in mind.
* Proactively seeks and built partnerships to increase F&B revenue
What we look for
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
* Building internal and external relationships
* Creative in achieving results
* Genuine interest in Food and Beverage with excellent knowledge of London Food and beverage scene
* Expert in developing and executing marketing activations.
* Experience in social media management.
* Excellent presentation, sales, negotiation skills.
* Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word Google preferred
* Degree in Sales & Marketing or related field OR
* at least 3 years of sales & marketing experience in a Food and Beverage focused environment
* Able to work towards tight deadlines
* Analytical skills
* Able to work independently
* Takes initiative
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Confident and proactive
What's in it for you?
* Competitive starting salary and Holiday entitlement
* Discounted hotel rates for yourself and your family across the Guoman and Thistle group
* A huge range of online benefits which allows you to claim discounts and cash back with thousands of different retailers and service providers
* The opportunity to work within an organization committed to personal and career development
* Pension and Healthcare schemes
* Uniform (where applicable) and meals on duty
* Fixed term - 6 months contract