5 months ago
We love welcoming new talent into our serving team, especially when they are brimming with positive customer focus and a keenness to thrill and delight our guests. If you have a customer service background and you are used to providing an interactive and personalised approach to everyone you meet, this could be the role for you.
In order to be successful in your application with us, you’ll need to possess a range of core skills, including;
* Having a proven background in meeting and supporting guests with their needs and requests.
* Excellent communications skills, with a great command of the English language (both written and spoken)
* A flexible attitude to working hours – this role covers all different shifts.
* An eye for detail and a desire to deliver the 5* standard to our guests.
Please note, owing to our need for our servers to process and deliver alcohol, you must be over 18 to apply.
The Grove is one of three prestigious hotels operated by Ralph Trustees, a family-owned, independent hotel group. We are a spectacular 5* resort, offering our guests a slice of tranquillity and calm, away from the stresses of everyday life.
Across our 300-acre estate, we offer a number of fantastic and salivating dining options, flexible and inspiring spaces for conference and banqueting events, a range of outdoor activities - including our renowned 18 hole golf course - and an indulgent award-winning spa and health club. Being family-owned means that both our guests and our employees are treated as individuals and not one of the crowd.
Why join us?
Aside from the personal touches that come with working in a family-run business, we also offer a range of benefits designed to make you feel valued, appreciated and important.
* use of the on-site award-winning facilities such as the spa, golf course and gym.
* one free meal on duty in our staff canteen
* a subsidised shuttle bus to/from Watford town centre
* generous discounts for you and your family/friends on stays in the hotel
* subsidised staff accommodation in the local area (if required)