8 months ago
£7.38 - £7.83 per hour, plus tips
Number of Roles:
IT' S NOT JUST A JOB - WE WANT YOU TO LOVE WHAT YOU DO!
At Andrew Brownsword Hotels we know that our success depends on the skills and happiness of every one of our team. So we invest in your training and development and are committed to promoting from within. We need your personality and passion for hospitality and we offer all sorts in return.
Recently awarded AA Hotel Group of the Year, at Andrew Brownsword Hotels we can offer training and progression within our hotels and across our collection...or just a great place to work locally. For some senior roles we may look for experience at a similar level or property, but for other positions we just require passion and commitment - we will teach you the rest!
With unparalleled views of England's oldest working racecourse, the contemporary 85 bedroom ABode Chester is located in the heart of the city, and is complemented by exceptional dining and a modern, stylish and sophisticated design. With the Brasserie Abode on the 6th floor of the hotel, it offers relaxed, sophisticated dining that moves effortlessly from day to night.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Food and Beverage Assistant who has worked in hospitality or within a similar role.
The future member of our team will:
* Be passionate about hospitality with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Be personable and engaging with our guests ensuring a service style that is relaxed yet highly professional.
* As a Food and Beverage Assistant, possess good customer service skills with the ability to develop key relationships with all our guests.
* Have an interest in food and beverage with a passion to develop knowledge further.
* Thrive on being part of a committed team who take pride in their work, who support and communicate with one another.
Opportunities and benefits
As a company we offer a range of benefits and opportunities as we believe people are key to our success. We value our staff and want to recognise the role every one of them plays within our unique properties. Benefits that we offer to our team include large company discounts on food and beverage, staff and friends and family hotel rates at all our unique properties, high street discounts via our bespoke designed employee shopping website, access to an Employee Assistance Program to help navigate through any life challenges our employees may face , childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, and a number of incentives to reward passion and commitment.