about 1 month ago
As our Events Sales Manager your role is to lead and inspire your team in promoting our hotel event facilities and services in the most engaging and informative way to our domestic and international clientele and business partners. Passion to provide a personalised guest experience, strong selling skills, deep product knowledge combined with knowledge of the latest trends in the London Events scene, confidence and a “voice with a smile”, are required trademarks for this position to successfully master the elegant delivery of our products and services.
Working as part of a larger management team you will oversee and organise all aspects of a client’s social event or function requirements including venue hire, food and beverage, suppliers; from the initial enquiry up until the day of the event you'll deliver a consistently high standard of event management services to our guests. You'll also undertake a range of follow up duties including billing and post event feedback in order to generate repeat business.
* A natural elegance for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm.
* Prior experience in a similar guest facing position and in a management level position is essential, ideally gained in a luxury 4 or 5 star hotel or other high end environment.
* Your grooming should be immaculate and communication skills exceptional, in order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world – a high level of spoken English is essential.
* Minimum intermediate competency in the Microsoft Office package is essential.
* Working knowledge of Opera Sales & Catering and Delphy is advantageous.
* Competitive salary package
* Complimentary meals on duty in our colleague restaurant
* Complimentary laundering of work attire
* Extensive accommodation discounts including access to friends and family rates, not only in London but also at our sister properties in Paris and Amsterdam
* Food & Beverage discounts in our restaurants and spa discounts in Akasha
* Extensive training & development opportunities, including workshops and e-learning
* Discount card for shopping and dining in the Regent Street area
* Membership of group life assurance and pension schemes
* Regular subsidised social and wellbeing events, such as yoga, kick-boxing, sushi making with our Laurent sushi chefs, pub quiz, back therapy, chiropody, Apple workshops and flower arranging with our in-house florists
* Opportunity to be a part of one of London’s foremost 5* hotels – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World – and part of the wider group of hotels, The Set
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.