8 months ago
For over a century The Ritz has been the benchmark by which other hotels are measured.
We have an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and driven Events Sales Coordinator to take responsibility for the Event Bookings at the Ritz London.
In order to succeed in this role, you will need to possess exceptional communication and organisational skills as the role requires taking initial enquiries, through the early planning stages where necessary, and simultaneously up-selling the Hotel’s facilities as well as conducting site inspections of the Hotel.
Successful candidates will also have an ability to build strong relationships with existing and new guests, as well as third party agencies with the aim of securing additional business.
You must be passionate in delivering and conveying service excellence both in person and over the phone and have a good knowledge and understanding of the business, including financial awareness.
* 5 star Hotel/Events administration experience
* Excellent customer service skills
* Possess the ability to work under pressure and have strong organisational skills
* Enthusiastic in delivering service excellence
* Has excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written
* Display a polite and professional attitude to internal and external guests
* Opera knowledge not essential but would be an advantage
What we offer:
* Competitive salary
* Instant reward scheme
* 28 holidays (including bank holidays)
* Opportunity to work for a well renowned Hotel
* Experience in luxury hotel industry
* Development and training prospects
* Employee discount scheme