An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a talented Private Events Operations Team Leader to join the Private Events Operations team of the award-winning 5-star deluxe Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, three Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Private Events Operations Team Leader, you will:
* Be involved in co-ordinating and supervising our floor colleagues and hold the responsibility for the smooth running of events.
* Assist the Private Events Operations management team in executing events based on the requirements of our guests.
* Provide an exceptional and informed customer service experience.
* Be an excellent communicator, have a real passion for food and wine.
* Be a team player, with a key focus on training and development of your team to ensure that your team creates a memorable experience for our guests.