about 1 year ago
We are seeking an exceptional Events Operations Supervisor to join the Claridge’s team. Our colleagues possess an intuitive service style that reflects the elegance and timelessness that has been long established in Claridge’s.
Claridge’s is one of London’s premiere party venues for guests from rock stars to royalty. From grand balls to cocktail parties, our legendary Art Deco hotel offers an exquisite setting for celebrations large and small.
Claridge’s is London’s art deco jewel, with a rich history and heritage that all started in the 19th century. Claridge's prides itself on impeccable service. For generations we’ve catered to our guests' every whim, both inside and outside the hotel, offering a unique, genuinely bespoke approach to meet the needs of the tired, the excited and the exacting traveller.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
As an Events Operations Supervisor you will be responsible for:
• Creating renowned memorable experiences for all our guests.
• The seamless running of events that take place within our sixth floor events spaces
• Overseeing the setting up, serving and clearing down of all functions including breakfasts, lunches, dinners, weddings, barmitzvahs and conferences for 6-50 guests
• The supervision, motivation, training and management of a large team of up to 50 casuals.
• Other aspects of the role include strict adherence to Health and Safety and Employment Law regulations, compiling the work rota, monitoring wage costings and stocktaking.
Successful candidates for our Events Operations Supervisor opportunity will:
• Provide intuitive service, with absolute understanding of our guests needs to create exceptional service experiences, that result in lasting memories
• Demonstrate genuine dedication to Claridge’s and show a commitment to consistent quality in our product and service
• Have ideally worked in a similar role within a luxury 5* hotel environment
• Be a team player who is an avid learner, adaptable and has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong customer care skills with ability to work under pressure
• Excellent attention to detail
• A high standard of personal presentation and a confident, professional and welcoming personality
Excellent salary and benefits
In return we offer fantastic industry leading rewards and benefits, including:
• Excellent salary and benefits
• Exceptional opportunity for personal training and development
• Internal transfer and promotion opportunities
• 50% Food and Beverage discount across the Maybourne Hotel Group
• Hotel guest experience for employees
• Social events and activities
• Preferential room rates for yourself and your family
• Brilliant employee recognition programs
• Travel card loan
• Meals on duty
• Pension scheme
• Childcare voucher scheme
• Employee assistance helpline and occupational health service
Terms and conditions apply to all benefits