5 months ago
We are currently looking for an Events Floor Manager to join our banqueting team Rosewood London. Our Events Floor Managers are entrusted with managing the daily operation of the Events Operations department to ensure efficiency and guest focus is maintained throughout each event taking place. This role plays an integral part in Rosewood London becoming the venue of choice for local and international meeting and events planners alike. This is role offers approximately 40 hours per week spread over 5 working days depending on season.
Key expectations of this role are
• Ensuring that all aspects of the guest experience are delivered in all event spaces according to Rosewood standards with support from Floor Supervisors and Head Waiters.
• Coordinating large upscale social and corporate events for up to 500 covers to deliver an engaging, refined and intuitive service.
• Having a thorough knowledge of all products offered by the Events to be able to maximise sales.
• Effectively communicating, prioritising and delegating tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• The ability to work in a team and build relationships with the others.
• Being organised and proactive in managing your tasks.
• A good understanding of how to supervise large operational teams.
• Having a passion for events and taking ownership of the guest experience.
All our associates have the opportunity to live by our culture by being engaging, refined and intuitive in everything they do. Our principles allow a high degree of creativity and empowerment to foster a culture of Relationship Hospitality.
• 28 days paid holidays per annum including Bank Holidays
• Company pension scheme
• 12 complimentary room nights and F&B discount worldwide
• Career development opportunities
• Free meals on duty
• Season ticket loan
Rosewood is housed in an Edwardian Belle Époque building that offers some of London's finest accommodations and service with the feel of a stylish London residence. It forms part of the ultra-luxury collection Rosewood Hotels and Resorts® which comprises of over 20 properties and over 15 future hotel openings.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.