8 months ago
A great opportunity has arisen for a passionate and exceptional Events Executive to join Hotel Café Royal.
As an Events Executive your role is to represent Café Royal to the domestic and international Events Market and become a specialist in promoting our hotel event facilities and services in the most engaging and informative way to our clientele and business partners. Passion to provide a personalised guest experience, strong selling skills, deep product knowledge combined with knowledge of the latest trends in the London Events scene, confidence and a “voice with a smile”, are required trademarks for this position to successfully master the elegant delivery of our products and services.
Working as part of a larger Events & Groups team you will oversee and organise all aspects of a client’s meeting or function requirements including; venue hire, AV equipment and food & beverage; from the initial enquiry up until the day of the event you'll deliver a consistently high standard of event management services to our guests. You'll also undertake a range of follow up duties including billing and post event feedback in order to generate repeat business.
* A natural elegance for providing a luxurious level of service that is personalised, confident and calm
* Prior experience in a similar guest facing position is desirable or experience in an administrator position, ideally gained in a luxury 4 or 5 star hotel or other high end environment.
* Your grooming should be immaculate and communication skills exceptional, in order to flawlessly connect with guests from all over the world – a high level of spoken English is essential
* Minimum intermediate competency in the Microsoft Office package is essential, working knowledge of Opera Sales & Catering is advantageous
* Competitive salary
* Complimentary meals on duty in our colleague restaurant
* Complimentary laundering of work attire
* Extensive accommodation discounts including access to friends and family rates, not only in London but also at our sister properties in Paris and Amsterdam
* Food & Beverage discounts in our restaurants and spa discounts in Akasha
* Extensive training & development opportunities, including workshops and e-learning
* Discount card for shopping and dining in the Regent Street area
* Membership of group life assurance and pension schemes
* Regular subsidised social and wellbeing events, such as yoga, kick-boxing, sushi making with our Laurent sushi chefs, pub quiz, back therapy, chiropody, Apple workshops and flower arranging with our in-house florists
* Opportunity to be a part of one of London’s foremost 5* hotels – already a member of ‘Leading Hotels of the World – and part of the wider group of hotels, The Set
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications, we are unable to contact unsuccessful candidates.