7 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Nobu Hotel Shoreditch as an Event Sales Executive. Located in Shoreditch, we offer a blend of Shoreditch’s creative energy with Nobu’s ethos of simple luxury.
Located on Willow Street in Shoreditch, the hotel features 150 rooms including 7 suites, a 240 seat restaurant, lobby lounge, outdoor courtyard and a spa. We are a very established brand who can offer growth and development, alongside the opportunity to travel.
What Can we Offer You:
* Tasty meals on duty
* 25% discount on F+B
* Family and friends rate for overnight stay
* £100 refer a friend scheme
* Lunch on your birthday
* Monthly employee social events
* Rewards and recognition scheme
* Tasty meals on duty
* Auto-enrolment pension scheme
* Partake in Nobu’s leadership programme
* Ability to work collaboratively with hotel service team in providing exceptional customer service
* Possesses excellent telephone sales skills
* Strong organization and working to deadline skills
* Excellent selling skills and understanding of sales processes; can effectively up sell and close a sale
* Preparation of proposals, contracts and RFPS within the company’s guidelines.
* Conduct site visits and entertaining potential clients as well as organising FAM trips
* Knowledge of property-specific business segments (e.g. group and catering)
* Knowledge of contractual agreements and legal implications
* Strong customer development and relationship management skills
* Understands revenue management functions and account profitability
* Effective decision making skills and the ability to influence others
* Strong problem-solving skills and strong negotiation skills
* Strong presentation and platform skills
* Strong English communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
* Ability to interpret market data and apply to sales strategy
* Knowledge of overall hotel operations desirable but not essential
* Ability to use standard software applications and hotel systems (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Opera, Delphi)
Nobu Hotel Shoreditch is an equal opportunities employer. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.