about 1 year ago
The 'Best UK Hotel' as awarded by M&IT for the sixth time in seven years is currently recruiting within Conference & Events Sales. The 5* Celtic Manor Resort with event space for up to 1,200, 8 Restaurants including the Triple Rosette Awarded Epicure, 3 Championship Golf Courses, 2 Spa’s and more really is the place to grow or start your events/hospitality career.
Your aim will be to convert the initial enquiries to confirmed revenue, promoting all facilities of our 5* Resort. You’ll professionally promote and sell the resort at appointments, site visits and over the telephone. You will implement and follow a sales strategy, using the systems and information available in order to achieve maximum rate and occupancy, thus achieving budget.
In return, we offer an attractive package which includes:
* Generous discounts throughout the Resort, including preferential room rates for yourself and family.
* Discounted gym membership (includes personal trainer)
* Discount at F&B outlets
* 28 days’ paid holiday during each holiday year
* Complimentary meal while on duty
* Uniform provided and laundered
* Contributory Pension Scheme (after 1 year’s service)
* Accommodation can be provided subject to availability
* Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the Resort
* Staff social events
* Childcare voucher scheme
Working with us is fast paced and no two days are ever the same. We have a fantastic team and are looking to bring onboard passionate, bubbly and driven team members who seek to deliver the ultimate guest experience.
Desirable work experience for consideration:
* Hotel experience (Conference & Events, Front of House, Reservations experience desirable)
* Degree linking to Hospitality/Events with placement experience
* Sales experience (we will consider applicants from other industries)
Host of the NATO Summit 2014, named M&IT ‘Best UK Hotel 2017’ and 59 Club’s ‘Ultimate Golf Resort 2016’, The Celtic Manor Resort is a prestigious destination for business, golf and leisure, only two hours from London Heathrow.
Set in 2,000 acres of rolling parkland in the beautiful Usk Valley, South Wales, this award-winning destination offers luxury on a grand scale, encompassing a host of exceptional world-class facilities that make up the exclusive Celtic Manor Collection.
The resort’s four unique and individual hotels include the 19 th century Manor House, idyllic Newbridge on Usk country inn, new Coldra Court Hotel, the latest addition to the Celtic Manor Collection, and the five star Resort Hotel with its luxurious Signature Collection of rooms and suites.
In addition, ten sumptuous Hunter Lodges and a traditional Welsh farmhouse and barn offer luxurious self-catering accommodation, while three exceptional championship golf courses, two luxurious health spas and fitness clubs, eight exceptional restaurants and an array of exciting adventure activities make Celtic Manor the ultimate European resort destination.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act of 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process . The Celtic Manor Resort is an equal opportunity employer and would welcome interest from applicants of all ages .