about 1 year ago
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Events Sales Administrator to join our Events Sales team.
We are now seeking to recruit an enthusiastic Events Sales Administrator who has a positive and “can do” attitude. It is essential to have excellent communication skills, team work attitude and great attention to detail.
The responsibilities of an Events Sales Administrator are:
• To meet with clients and assist in the planning of their special events
• To plan written and verbal quotations based on hotel pricing policy and upsell when possible.
• To meet with the clients on arrival and assist wherever and whenever possible in the organisation of details relating to their functions
• To ensure that the required equipment for events is ordered in a timely manner and the necessary authorisation is given through the purchase request system
• To work with the Property Management System and use it accordingly when inputting and updating information on a regular basis
• To deal on a personal basis when possible with enquiries by clients, in-house guests and colleagues
• To liaise on a regular basis with the Executive Chef, particularly on late changes
• To attend Hotel functions or provide support on client events upon request
The ideal candidate for the Events Sales Administrator is required the following:
• To use your great organisational and attention to detail skills
• To be upbeat and positive as well as contribute to the pleasant working environment of the hotel
• To enjoy interacting and working with a variety of diverse guests and colleagues, have a strong ability to work under pressure as well as passionate about providing excellent customer service
• It is essential that you wish to work as a part of a team, as this is central to the way that we do business
The Events Sales Administrator will work with a dedicated and passionate Events Sales team and will report directly to the Deputy Director of Events Sales. You will be passionate about your work and have the desire to progress your career in a leading five star hotel.
In return and among our excellent benefits, you will also have an extensive learning and development program as well as opportunities to develop your career within a professional and enthusiastic team.
If you feel that this role is for you, please apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
About The Landmark London Hotel:
The Landmark London strives to provide unrivalled standards of service and quality, a feature that is recognised by The Landmark being a three-time winner of Visit London's Best Hotel in London award.
The Landmark London encompasses 300 of London's largest guest rooms, three restaurants and bars and a fully equipped health club and spa. The hotel is a major conference and banqueting venue that can cater for up to 500 people for a cocktail reception in one of its ten versatile function rooms. The main feature of the hotel is the stunning 8-storey glass atrium, finished with a mixture of Eastern flair and modern British features.
Our purpose is to ‘enrich the journeys of our people and our guests.’ This is how we drive our service! Our guests enjoy the best hospitality in a luxurious environment, with WOW moments that exceed their highest expectations.
We also invest in our people to make sure our team members have a memorable journey with us too. We are very proud of our Gold Award and Champion Status in Investor in People accreditation, which shows our success as an employer of choice!
We drive our business from the front line, with strong values and vision to support this. We empower our front line team to make decisions and value their input in the operations, with the guidance of Management and Executive teams.