8 months ago
Role title: Event Co-ordinator - Full Time - Pontins Holiday Park - Ainsdale House
Job Opening: 2019-12-12
Event Co-ordinator - Ainsdale House
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at Pontins Holiday Park’s Head Office, Ainsdale House. We are situated within one of our famous sites, Pontins Southport, and due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit an Event Co-ordinator onto our team.
As Event Co-ordinator you will be required to;
* Promote our In-house Pontins Events to ensure our brand is visual, attractive and correctly displayed at all time.
* Monitor our guests figures and assist the Promotions and Marketing team.
* Manage our social media sites to encourage new Guests to our events.
* Gain knowledge of the set up of all our Events and communicate with Parks prior to the event.
* You will be responsible for ordering and ensure purchases have arrived and are stored safely with all correct paperwork completed.
* Travelling to other Parks to assist set-up and co-ordinate to ensure smooth operating of the Events.
Our Ideal candidate will need to have:
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Good knowledge of social media platforms.
* A strong desire to get things done
* Excellent organisation skills.
* A one team approach
* Great time keeping
* Willingness to learn
* Able to motivate others to do a good job
* Able to prioritise and ensure tasks are done efficiently
* Attention to detail and works accurately
* Full UK driving licence with own vehicle.
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with;
* Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
* Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
* Uniform (Subject to position)
* Accelerated promotional prospects
Pontins are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Pontins will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.