3 months ago
Evening Room Attendant
Position: Evening Room Attendant
Job no: 512016
Employment type Temporary / Seasonal
Property / Office: Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, London
Location: London, United Kingdom
Department: Housekeeping, Non-Management (Experienced)
Evening Room Attendant
Picture this: its a Tuesday. Sunlight streams through the window. You're preparing a room and looking out over Hyde Park. This is what your mornings look like when as a Evening Room Attendant in our hotel.
Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park is Londons' most iconic address. The spirit of the city infuses every floor. The parks green vastness rolls beyond bedroom windows. Renowned guests frequent the hotels bars and restaurants.
Its another world. A world of oriental luxury and the most attentive service. A world that's all about our guests.
Its also a world that's been reinvented and reimagined to move with the times. With a heart of London's heritage and an eye to the future, we use our own sense of history to set new standards - through kind, passionate and generous service.
We love perfectionists, and were looking for more to join us as Evening Room Attendants.
To do this job well, you'll be a details person: someone who walks into a room and takes a second to spot a curtain that needs straightening or a bedsheet that needs smoothing.
Beyond an eye for detail, this role calls for a thoughtful nature: our best Evening Room Attendants are those who look for ways to please our guests, sometimes in unexpected ways. (Lets say they only eat the raspberries from a bowl of mixed fruit. Next time, well leave them a bowl of raspberries or better yet, a raspberry tart.)
In return for your perfectionism, you'll learn from our most seasoned housekeepers, and work with exceptional colleagues (think expert engineers on call), the latest technology (think iPads), and the finest products (think 300 thread count Egyptian cotton).
The Evening Room Attendant will be responsible for the following duties:
* As an Evening Room Attendant you will consistently achieve the required standards of cleanliness, product presentation and customer care in all guest rooms and public areas in order to create a warm, friendly and comfortable environment for our guests.
* You are expected to provide a discreet one-stop service combining servicing of guest rooms with checking and replenishing of mini bar and guest amenities.
* You will also ensure that the appropriate level of security for all guest belongings is achieved, aiding in creating a feeling of comfort and confidence for guests.
* We are looking for someone with ideally a previous experience in a five star hotel and a passion for hospitality. You are willing to provide a professional, attentive and impeccable service in order to achieve great customer satisfaction.
*Please note: this is a part time role, with shifts from 5:30pm until 10:30pm*
We offer our Evening Room Attendants on hotel stays and dining across the group
* Highly competitive salary within the luxury London Hotel sector
* Free laundry and complimentary meals whilst on duty
* Colleague recognition and reward programmes
* An exciting range of learning and development programmes
* Opportunities for promotion and transfers across the group
* Colleague Social events and Wellness programmes
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Advertised: 14 Apr 2021 GMT Daylight Time