7 months ago
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels, workspaces and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada, Europe and Asia, with new openings planned globally.
Soho House is a platform for creativity and a space for its diverse membership to have fun, connect, discover and grow. Our passion is people, and we put members and our team at the heart of everything we do. We promote equality, respect and kindness within our walls, and in every community, we create around the world. At Soho House, culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them.
Soho House are looking to recruit a talented online content manager with experience in working across internal teams to help deliver an exciting, curated and personalised experience for our visitors.
* Collaborate with the eCommerce Trading Manager and Marketing team to identify on site content requirements and opportunities, ensuring behavioural and conversion objectives are met consistently
* Work with the Chief Creative Officer & Retail Editor to implement the Soho Home & Cowshed content strategy and maintain the tone of voice whilst balancing commerciality
* Input to the Marketing calendar to ensure alignment between Marketing and eCommerce with regards to brand and trading objectives
* Work with Soho House teams to ensure key content and stories are surfaced through Soho House digital properties, linking back to retail sites
* Work with the Digital Marketing team in order to identify and deliver SEO and PPC landing pages in line with key search terms, liaising with internal creative and marketing teams to brief and create assets where required
* Work closely with New Product Development teams & eCommerce Trading Manager to ensure required assets are briefed in line with the critical path, content is ready through the online journey ahead of all launches and is delivered in line with brand and commercial objectives
* Own the Visual Merchandising function through the digital journey, establishing rules on automated product recommendations in addition to the curation of cross-sell products for high ticket / high profile products
* Work with the eCommerce Trading Manager to manage stock as part of pre-production
* Work closely with the Copywriter to ensure product descriptions are delivering key selling points and are optimised for SEO performance
* Work with the Email Marketing and PR teams to ensure product being featured in internal and external communications is surfaced through the online customer journey
* Create all new product listing pages / categories on site and populate with appropriate imagery and supporting copy
Developments & Reporting
* Work alongside the Digital Marketing team to create and drive customer engagement initiatives
* Consistently benchmark our brands against competitors and bring new ideas to the business
* Work with Product Owner and SI partners to conduct meaningful A:B testing in relation to on-site experience / user journey
* Compile accurate daily, weekly and seasonal reports on site content/performance KPIs as well as customer journeys
* Responsible for customer product ratings and reviews tool
* Analyse key metrics to understand how to better facilitate customer experience and conversion.
* Report customer review feedback to the wider business in terms of product, service and delivery and pro-actively act on customer journey feedback
* 3+ years’ experience in a similar role for a retail / eCommerce brand
* Strong Google Analytics experience and general understanding of all eCommerce KPIs
* In-depth knowledge of SEO & UX best practices and impact to eCommerce KPIs
* Strong experience in content management platforms
* Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
* Experience of working in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment with competing deadlines and priorities
* Highly organised
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
* Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
* Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
* Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
* Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
* Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.
* Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days.