about 1 year ago
* The Connaught
* Front office
* Full time
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a passionate Duty Manager to join the Front Office team at the award-winning 5-star deluxe Connaught Hotel.
Found at the heart of Mayfair village, The Connaught blends tradition with contemporary flair. With its bespoke service, 3,000-piece art collection, two Michelin-starred restaurant Hélène Darroze at The Connaught and London’s only Aman Spa, it has always been the choice for connoisseurs of the art of living well. Jean-Georges at The Connaught offers all-hours informal gourmet dining; and the exquisite Connaught Bar has won prestigious awards for its masterful mixology.
Main duties & responsibilities
As Duty Manager you will:
* Assist, under the direction of the Reception Manager, in the management of Reception operations, supervising the team and ensuring that guest service is maintained to the highest standards required by the company
* Have the ability to make decisions confidently
* Remain calm and focused when faced with emergency and security situations
* Use good judgement to escalate situations whenever appropriate
* Ensure that guests are provided with outstanding and consistent service throughout their stay and always aim to exceed expectations.
Your assistance and contribution to the company is also key in achieving departmental objective, maximising occupancy and maintaining as well as building on the reputation of the hotel and to ensure that business objectives are accomplished.
* Be an accomplished manager who shares our passion for delivering an amazing and outstanding guest service
* Have proven experience in Front Office within a similar establishment (essential)
* Demonstrate the ability to communicate at all levels within the organisation with strong communication and people management skills
* Be an excellent and confident communicator, able to take a hands-on and proactive approach to your role with a key focus on developing and supporting your immediate colleagues