about 1 year ago
* Sofitel London Gatwick
The Maintenance department is responsible for the care and upkeep of the entire building, ensuring that all areas of the building are in full working order at all times. This team is also responsible for all aspects of proactive and preventative maintenance programmes. Guest care and service is at the forefront of all tasks undertaken.
Main responsabilities of the Duty Engineer:
* Outstanding customer care at all times
* Maintain a high standard of guest room repairs, ensuring high levels of attention to detail and professionalism whilst respecting guest privacy
* Regular tasks such as lamp changing, furniture repairs, basic plumbing duties
* Advise when replacement items need to be ordered
* Hands on skills ensuring all services, systems, fixtures and fittings are maintained in perfect working order.
* Carry out effective planned preventative maintenance regimes
* Comply with all relevant H&S regulations.
* Carry out quality checks
* Ensure safe working
Desired skills and experience
* a commitment to delivering high levels of guest service and cleanliness
* a smart and professional appearance
* a positive attitude and good command of the English language due to guest interaction
* the enthusiasm to be part of a winning team
* previous maintenance experience will be an advantage
* on the job training
* meals on duty
* uniform provided
* pension and critical illness cover after qualifying periods
* company and local discounts