11 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Regional Office United Kingdom
Type of employment: Full-time
Level: Team member
Date posted: 08/01/2020
Closing date: 06/07/2020
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Reservations career with us as a Dutch Speaking Reservations Executive. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills as Reservations Executive and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As a Dutch Speaking Reservations Executive you will have a key position in the booking experience and stay of our guests in the Netherlands. You will support our guests through the booking process and ensure they receive a high quality, personalised service.
- Manage guest telephone and email enquiries and communicate with guests in a professional, courteous and friendly manner in order to deliver consistent seamless service
- Have a passion for providing outstanding guest service and display excellence in personal grooming & presentation
- Complete various audits to ensure all guest details and requests are correct and actioned
- Display excellent product knowledge at all times and take every opportunity to up-sell in an efficient & professional manner
- Be fully conversant with the company’s SOP’s and regulations
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced working environment
- Excellent telephone and communication skills
- Good spoken and written English and Dutch
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Working knowledge of OPERA or other hotel reservations system is preferred
- IT literacy, preferable but not essential, with experience of packages such as Opera, MS Word etc
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfill their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You’ll also be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.