10 months ago
At the heart of Edwardian Hotels London is a simple founding belief, that from back of house to the boardroom we are all Hosts. Everyone is encouraged to express their individuality and initiative, and to bring their passion to work. (We may wear uniforms, but we don’t believe in uniformity.)
Everything we do is driven by a desire to exceed our guests’, clients and partners expectations. To surprise and delight. To make the time our guests choose to spend with us genuinely exceptional. So that even the shortest stay with us, will last long in their memory. Everyone who works here does this every day across our portfolio of brands, in highly prestigious locations in London and beyond.
For 40 years Edwardian Hotels London has built upon this ambition, and as a family owned company we’re proud of the freedom our independence gives us to grow our business on a relentless and memorable curve – upwards.
With an enviable collection of luxurious distinctive hotels and restaurants such as The May Fair Hotel, Radisson Blu Edwardian London Hotels, Steak and Lobster, Scoff and Banter, May Fair Kitchen, Annayu and May Fair Bar; in the most desirable locations of the UK's most vibrant cities, EHL's vision is unique: To Be Memory Makers.
Being a Memory Maker as a Director of Sales
In this role, you will become part of the Edwardian family and work within Sales in The May Fair
Role and Responsibilities:
* Optimise rooms revenue (and M&E revenue) from existing clients within assigned portfolio
* Generate new corporate transient and M&E business for the May Fair Hotel (and across all Edwardian Hotels London) by researching, qualifying and processing new leads from all sources; competitive reporting, internal and external leads, databases, proactive research
* Create awareness of the brand within the customer portfolio and execute specific strategies set by the company’s commercial sales leadership
* Promote business development activities for said hotel
* Create a robust activity plan to support local activity
* Support International Sales team as a local contract for corporate clients that are lead from overseas
* Produce update reports (activity and production), track and record business production & activity using available tools.
* Attend relevant team meetings and sales meetings and present updates on client activity and financial achievements
* Execute marketing activities set by the company’s marketing division to increase awareness in the local, regional and wider markets.
* Maintain extensive product knowledge to ensure that the appropriate proposition / solution is presented to each customer.
* Negotiate and successfully close contracts with existing and new clients.
* Organise and attend client visits, FAM trips and entertaining.
* Develop partnerships and strong relations with key internal stakeholders
* Consistently deliver timely and effective follow up at all times
* Assist in organising and attending exhibitions, trade shows, networking events etc. as required.
We Believe In Developing and Delighting Our Hosts So You Will Receive:
* Competitive Salary
* Complimentary 2 night stay in a luxury Edwardian Hotel of your choice (after two years service)
* Preferential accommodation rates for all Edwardian Hotels for Hosts, friends and family
* Discounts on food and beverage up to 30% in all Edwardian restaurants and bars
* Discounts on Spas and beauty treatments
* Hot meals and salad bar, teas, coffees and juices provided each day
* Uniforms provided per role requirement
All Hosts must have valid permission to live and work in the United Kingdom. Verification of documentation will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process.