about 1 month ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza London Park Royal
Department: Bar & Lounge
Type of employment: Full-time
Date posted: 24/07/2019
Closing date: 20/01/2020
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Food & Beverage career with us as a Dining Team Leader at Park Plaza Park Royal. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As our Dining Team Leader you are, under the general guidance of the F&B Manager, responsible for overseeing Westway Bar & Kitchen to agreed standards ensuring total guest satisfaction.
* Ensure smooth running of the Westway Bar & Kitchen on a day to day basis with effective communication within and between departments
* Liaise daily with the chef in charge to discuss specials and food availability, and ensure this is communicated with the team.
* Ensure a complete knowledge by the team of food and beverage service techniques, all menus and specialties offered in the restaurant and served to correct standards
* Positively promote sales awareness within the department and maximise sales opportunities.
* Actively champion and promote guest satisfaction. Share results and feedback regularly with the department and identify opportunities to improve service levels.
What we are looking for:
* Someone with previous supervisory experience within a food & beverage environment
* Someone who is passionate about exceeding guest expectations
* Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
* A leader who is passionate about engaging, inspiring and developing their team
* Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment while leading from the front
* Previous experience using Micros would be beneficial
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfill their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You’ll also be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.