5 months ago
Oetker Collection is the most inspiring selection of masterpiece hotels in the world. Oetker Collection embodies the finest of traditional European hospitality. These elite luxury hotels are strong together like pearls on a chain. Each is one-of-a-kind, unified by a desire to deliver the very best of life.
The Lanesborough is one of our Oetker Collection Masterpiece.
The Lanesborough – classically British service in a remarkably vibrant and elegant London residence.
By joining our teams, you are committed to respecting the values that make The Lanesborough and Oetker Collection famous.
The Lanesborough invites you to join its teams and offers you the best opportunities for career and development within the amazing Oetker Collection Hotels.
The team of The Lanesborough are waiting for you to have an exceptional experience!
London, United Kingdom
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Digital Marketing Manager to join our fantastic Sales & Marketing team at The Lanesborough.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* To develop and deliver the agreed digital marketing strategy, budget and activity plan for The Lanesborough, in line with the corporate objectives and group marketing strategy in collaboration with the Oetker Collection Brand.
* Manage the online reputation, performance and perception of the hotel within The Lanesborough and Oetker Collection brand guidelines.
* Assist with planning and implementing marketing campaigns
* Be responsible for the guest and user experience online, including web and booking engine content development, social media channels, OTA marketing and book direct initiatives in line with LQA digital standards and marketing best practice.
* Assist with development of Brand Strategy, Collaterals, in conjunction with Branding Agency.
* Building strong cross-department relationships throughout The Lanesborough to ensure effective delivery of all digital marketing and communications activity, in line with the Sales & Marketing plan.
* Assist in social media strategy (social networks, TripAdvisor, referencing).
In return we offer fantastic industry leading rewards and benefits (Conditions apply):
* Private Medical Insurance
* Enhanced Pension Scheme
* Life Assurance
* Dental and Optical Benefits
* Season Ticket Loan
* Meals on Duty
* Cycle Scheme (Loan to Purchase)
* Business Laundry
* Training & Development Plans
* Social Committee Activities
* Training Fund Assistance
* Awards & Recognition Programs
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
Knowledge of marketing and digital marketing is required, with at least 4 years of experience in marketing-related roles.
Experience in luxury hotels or travel preferred but not essential
Ability to understand the business at a very detailed level and be able to recommend process and technical changes.
Strong knowledge of brand positioning and understanding of technology trends, digital media, online reputation and E-Commerce.
Working knowledge of industry technologies, including online booking platforms
Working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords (for reporting / analysis), online reputation tools and social media management platforms
Strong technical skills including strong competence in CMS systems, CRS (e.g Synxis, Trust), CRM, PhotoShop, InDesign and / or Illustrator
Excellent command of the English language both written and verbal is essential (a second language is an asset).
Immaculate grooming standards
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
If you wish to invest in Oetker Collection, we encourage you to take this opportunity and we would be very happy to have you as member of our team.
Send this vacancy to a friend
Print details (new window)
Back to search results