8 months ago
Who we are…
Soho House & Co is a collection of members' clubs, restaurants, hotels and cinemas, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA, Canada and Europe, with new openings planned for all global regions, with the addition of Asia in 2019.
At Soho House culture is everything and we believe that our Houses are only as good as the people who work within them. Whether it’s a private members’ club, hotel, restaurant, spa or gym each of our sites has its own style and atmosphere. We aim to make sure that all our guests and members have a great time and we firmly believe it’s our people who make that happen.
See for yourself CLICK the links BELOW to WATCH…
HOW WE WORK ** HOW WE HAVE FUN ** and ** WHY WE STAY
Soho House opened our first property in London’s Soho in 1995 and in the Americas, in 2003. We now have more than 23 clubs around the world, with more in the works. Our properties (public & private) are located from Shoreditch House in the East of London to White City in the West.
Soho House’s leadership team is comprised of passionate people who are driven to provide top service and rememberable experiences for members, guests and staff. Our team is driven to curate and execute community driven initiatives centered around lifestyle, luxury, F&B and hospitality. Motivated by setting goals and seeing results that will allow for future growth and increase in sales, retention and overall guest experience.
At Soho House the Digital Marketing & Communications Director, is responsible for defining as well as developing Soho House’s digital marketing channels and global marketing initiatives. Assess Soho House & Co. digital footprint, web-traffic and conversions through current website(s), SEO, email marketing channels, member app, PPC / AdWords campaigns, GHA, social sponsored stories and third-party activities. Present data and proposed solution to internal and external stakeholders that support member engagement and increased revenue through a cohesive and strategic inbound and outbound digital strategy.
The Digital Marketing & Communications Director is responsible for identifying and implementing digital experiences that create an enhanced and globally unified digital experience that translates to increased profits through digital channels.
* Influential leader responsible for aligning business objectives associated with optimization of digital traffic flow and how it relates to quarterly and monthly goals by driving digital content, product and CRM initiatives that support Soho House & Co.’s five-year plan for subscription and digital conversion goals
* Deliver and define measurable data and analytics significant to the business to drive campaign strategies based on consumer behavior and showcase customer retention and insight reports as well as digital trends, conversions and member engagement
* Partner with digital agencies to continually improve and optimize segmentation framework that feeds email marketing that is supported by keyword and regional specific SEO targeted campaigns
* Maintain data integrity and high levels of data hygiene by working closely with Global Data and Analytics/CRM teams
* Develop email marketing / in-the-box programs encompassing promotional and content/product strategies that maximize customer retention, re-activation, cross-sell and up-sell programs
* Define KPIs and implement analytics to identify profitable segments and measure segments migration, customer retention and impact on revenue
* Protect brand integrity and support business goals through quality control by acting as a gatekeeper for all digital content, design and marketing calendars
* Design communication strategies emanating from dot com and executing campaigns to cater to pending audiences as well as drive quantifiable pipeline for public and private target consumers for Soho House & Co membership, friends, connect and house.
* Oversee team management including but not limited to recruitment, on-boarding, training, payroll and disciplinary procedures. As well as staff performance, conducting appraisals and strategize with leadership to assess staff performance and development while maintaining professional relationships.
* Adhere to health and safety policy (I.e. IIPP, worker’s comp procedures, and allergy procedures) is always followed as well as implement, monitor and enforce compliance with all Company policies, procedures, and standards and local law as applicable
* Minimum of 10 + years of experience as a respected leader in multichannel digital marketing
* Storyteller with experience in building brands and communities as well as providing quantifiable data to support campaign engagement and digital conversion successes
* Experience managing managers, including hiring, performance reviews, compensation packages, etc. required.
* Experience operating in cross-functional organizations
* Advertising agency experience with experience in digital advertising ecosystem
* Portfolio of creative campaigns and work
* Experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics. Crisis communications experience a plus.
* Knowledge of relevant creative and business software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Figma InDesign, etc.).
* Audience development and subscription strategies experience a plus
* Multilingual abilities a plus.
* Bachelor’s degree in E-Commerce, Design, Marketing, English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field. MBA in marketing a plus.
Why work with us…
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to enhance your career.
* Soho Impact: Empowering the Soho House Community to make positive change, through mentoring, apprenticeship, local outreach and sustainability
* Career Development: Soho House can progress your career domestically or internationally as well as managerially or technically
* Paid Time Off: Full- Time Employees have sick day's + vacation days
* Learning & Development: An extensive range of internally and externally run courses are available for all employees.
* Cookhouse & House Tonic: Celebrating our passion for food and drink. Check out our monthly calendars and get involved in trips, training's and events. Available to all.
* Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.