about 1 year ago
Role title: Deputy Head Housekeeper - Zero Hour - Britannia Sachas Hotel
Job Opening: 2019-09-17
Deputy Head Housekeeper – Britannia Sachas Hotel
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Sachas Hotel in the vibrant Manchester City Centre. Sachas is located adjacent to the renowned Picadilly Gardens and just a short-walk away from the trendy night life of the Northern Quarter.
The Sachas Hotel is a 223-Bedroom hotel and our main event facility is the USA Suite, which happens to be one of the biggest conference rooms in the city centre and can accommodate up to 550 guests. The hotel is frequently used for large business events & wedding functions. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a Deputy Head Housekeeper onto the team.
As Deputy Head Housekeeper you will be required to;
* Effectively manage the department to ensure cleanliness of all public areas, bedrooms and corridors.
* Ensure all housekeeping reports, including daily discrepancy reports are given to the Head Housekeeper.
* Liaise effectively with reception to ensure all out of order rooms, room move, and room allocations are processed correctly.
* Recruit, train and develop all housekeeping staff.
* Ensure adequate control of linen and to liaise with the laundry to ensure adequate available stocks.
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a Deputy Head Housekeeper in 100+ bedroom hotel. You will be organized, punctual and efficient. You will also have excellent attention to detail and can effectively meet deadlines whilst maintaining high quality service.
Visit our website -****** and look this superbly located hotel!
This position offers the opportunity for you to work for the pay above national minimum wage in an exciting, fast-paced environment!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
* Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
* Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
* Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
* Uniform (Subject to position)
* Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.