about 1 month ago
Role title: Deputy Head Housekeeper - Full Time - Elite Venue Selection - Sprowston Manor Hotel
Job Opening: 2020-01-21
Deputy Head Housekeeper – Sprowston Manor Hotel & Country Club
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working for The Sprowston Manor Hotel & Country Club! Housed within a stately 16th-century English manor, this 126-bedroom hotel features an innovative on-site Golf Course, Health Club & Spa, as well as 2 Restaurants and Bar.
The Sprowston Manor Hotel and Country Club boasts excellent conferencing facilities. Our 12 conference rooms can accommodate up to 500 delegates that cater from a range of events from Business Meetings to Wedding Receptions.
Due to our continued expansion and high demand, we are looking to recruit a Full Time Deputy Head Housekeeper onto the team.
As Deputy Head Housekeeper you will be required to;
* Effectively manage the department to ensure cleanliness of all public areas, bedrooms and corridors.
* Ensure all housekeeping reports, including daily discrepancy reports are given to the Head Housekeeper.
* Liaise effectively with reception to ensure all out of order rooms, room move, and room allocations are processed correctly.
* Recruit, train and develop all housekeeping staff.
* Ensure adequate control of linen and to liaise with the laundry to ensure adequate available stocks.
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a Deputy Head Housekeeper in 100+ bedroom hotel. You will be organized, punctual and efficient. You will also have excellent attention to detail and can effectively meet deadlines whilst maintaining high quality service.
This position offers a salary that reflects your experience and the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
* Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
* Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
* Uniform (Subject to position)
* Accelerated promotional prospects
The Elite Venue Selection are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
The Elite Venue Selection will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.