about 1 month ago
We are looking forward to re-opening the Inn in line with Government guidelines on 17th May 2021.
We are now searching for dedicated and passionate individuals to join our enthusiastic and talented team at The Wild Boar to help create enjoyable and memorable Lake District experiences for our guests.
Responsibilities for a Deputy Head housekeeper
Assist the Head Housekeeper in overseeing a small team of Room Attendants, liaising with all departments within the Inn.
* Maintain outstanding housekeeping standards in guest bedrooms and common areas
* Attend to guest requirements and requests
* Supervise Room Attendants and linen porterage
* Plan and Allocate team workloads
* Supervise Spring Cleaning and other specialised tasks
* Maintain accurate records of stock, room standards, service recovery, cleaning schedules and training
Requirements for a Deputy Head housekeeper
* Friendly, outgoing and motivated to go the extra mile for guests and colleagues
* Excellent personal appearance and hygiene standards
* Inspirational leadership and supervisory skills
* Great attention to detail
* Knowledge of industry related regulations
* Willing to adopt a hands on approach to cover sickness/holiday
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility and I.D. will be required from candidates at interview as part of our standard recruitment process.