5 months ago
* Full time
We are seeking an exceptional deputy event operations manager to join the event operations team. Responsible for delivering exquisite events that are an experience for our exacting guests.
At the centre of London’s Mayfair, Claridge’s is a unique combination of splendour and charm, renowned for its impeccable, intuitive service. The hotel’s original art deco interiors have been interwoven with modern flourishes, such as contemporary suites and a Michelin-starred restaurant, Fera at Claridge’s. It also has a famous all-day dining restaurant, the Foyer & Reading Room, and two bars: Claridge’s Bar and the intimate Fumoir.
Main duties & responsibilities
* Assist the event operations manager in the seamless running of the event operations department
* Ensure that each event that you are allocated is executed to our guests exacting standards, exceeding their expectations where possible.
* Lead and develop a team of assistant managers and supervisors including training and performance management
* Engage and motivate a casual team of up to 80 ensuring that excellence is delivered
* Ensure optimum profitability is achieved
* Luxury 5-star experience within a similar role
* Ability to demonstrate management and leadership of a large team
* Be a team player with excellent communication skills
* Ability to work in a high pressured environment
* Excellent attention to detail