4 months ago
We are currently looking for a Demi Chef de Partie – Mirror Room to join our team of Chefs at Rosewood London. Our Demi Chefs de Partie are entrusted with running parts of a section in the Mirror Room kitchen and directly report to Chef de Partie.
Key expectations of this role are
• Following and ensuring food safety and health and safety regulation and standards are respected by Commis chefs all times.
• Efficiently running an allocated part of a section.
• Intuitively overseeing preparations, cooking times and dish presentations of a section.
• Taking an active role in developing Commis Chefs' and your own skills
• The ability to work in a team and build relationships with the others.
• A good knowledge related to food hygiene and standards.
• Being organised and efficient in prioritising your responsibilities in challenging situations.
• A good understanding of how to run a section in a high-pressure environment.
All our associates have the opportunity to live by our culture by being engaging, refined and intuitive in everything they do. Our principles allow a high degree of creativity and empowerment to foster a culture of Relationship Hospitality.
• 28 days paid holidays per annum including Bank Holidays
• Company pension scheme
• 12 complimentary room nights and F&B discount worldwide
• Career development opportunities
• Free meals on duty
• Season ticket loan
Rosewood is housed in an Edwardian Belle Époque building that offers some of London's finest accommodations and service with the feel of a stylish London residence. It forms part of the ultra-luxury collection Rosewood Hotels and Resorts® which comprises of over 20 properties and over 15 future hotel openings.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.