4 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza Leeds
Type of employment: Full-time
Level: Team member
Date posted: 30/09/2019
Closing date: 28/03/2020
Winner of the AA “Large Hotel Group of the Year”. Winner of the Institute of Hospitality “Talent Development Team”. Winner of HR in Hospitality “Excellence in Promoting Careers”. Start your winning career now! Park Plaza. Be part of it.
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your career as Demi Chef de Partie with us as Demi Chef de Partie at Park Plaza Leeds. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that as we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
As our Demi Chef de Partie you will be responsible for contributing to the production of the highest possible food quality, and to co-ordinate your section of the kitchen.
* Assisting in service under guidance from the Chef de Partie, Sous Chef and Head Chef in order to achieve a high standard of food quality, preparation and production
* Helping the kitchen management team to develop new dishes and menus
* Ensuring you have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
* Monitoring stock movement and be responsible for ordering on your section
What we are looking for:
* Someone with experience in a hotel or restaurant kitchen
* An individual truly passionate about food with a proven track record of creating an inspirational dining experience
* Someone who is great at creating and maintaining positive and productive working relationships across the business, communicating effectively in a range of situations
* Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfill their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You’ll also be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Radisson Hotel Group hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.