10 months ago
As a Demi Chef de Partie at an Amba Hotel you will be trusted to make sure things are right. As part of the kitchen brigade you will work as part of a team to ensure that food is prepared and delivered to consistently high standards for all areas including; the a la carte menu, buffets for meetings and conferences and staff food.
You will be expected to maintain and excellent product knowledge, show an awareness of cost control, portion controls and economical work procedures and ensure that handovers are completed fully at the start and end of all shifts.
What we look for
* Relevant skills and experience
* Energy, personality, drive
* Focus on quality
* Eye for detail
* Excellent communication skills
What's in it for you?
* 20 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
* Discounted rates on hotel rooms, food and drink across the glh group
* Interest free season ticket loans (conditions apply)
* Access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program
* Long Service AwardsPension and Healthcare Schemes
* Generous recommend a friend scheme
* Access to discounts and cashback through a huge range of retailers and service providers via our online benefits portal
* Wonderful Person of the month scheme with cash prizes
* Childcare vouchers
* Staff refreshments on shift