3 months ago
Oetker Collection is the most inspiring selection of masterpiece hotels in the world. Oetker Collection embodies the finest of traditional European hospitality. These elite luxury hotels are strong together like pearls on a chain. Each is one-of-a-kind, unified by a desire to deliver the very best of life.
The Lanesborough is one of our Oetker Collection Masterpiece.
The Lanesborough – classically British service in a remarkably vibrant and elegant London residence.
By joining our teams, you are committed to respecting the values that make The Lanesborough and Oetker Collection famous.
The Lanesborough invites you to join its teams and offers you the best opportunities for career and development within the amazing Oetker Collection Hotels.
The team of The Lanesborough are waiting for you to have an exceptional experience!
London, United Kingdom
We are looking for a talented and passionate Demi Chef de Partie to join a fantastic team at the one Michelin Star Restaurant, Céleste. Working within a brigade under the guidance of our Executive Chef, Steeven Gilles, and Consultant Chef, Eric Frechon, (Paris most esteemed 3 Michelin Star Chef) you will be part of a professional team with a focus on service delivery and execution of a Michelin level menu that is fundamentally French, modern and tinged with international influences.
As Demi Chef de Partie, you will be supporting the production of an excellent food offering to the highest standards, being able to adapt when necessary based on guests' requirements. You will be passionate about working with the finest and freshest ingredients. Flexibility is required to be involved in different sections and take a pro-active approach in developing your knowledge in all areas, sharing your knowledge and supporting the brigade.
In return we offer fantastic industry leading rewards and benefits (Conditions apply):
* Dental and Optical Benefits
* Season Ticket Loan
* Private Medical Insurance
* Meals on Duty
* Enhanced Pension Scheme
* Tailored Uniforms
* Cycle Scheme (Loan to Purchase)
* Dry Cleaning (Non Uniformed Ambassadors)
* Training & Development Plans
* Social Committee Activities
* Training Fund Assistance
* Awards & Recognition Programs
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
* Experience in as similar role within a fine dining restaurant preferred but not essential
* Show drive and passion for food and cooking
* Exhibit excellent technical and natural cooking abilities
* Excellent command of the English language
* Food Hygiene Level 2 certification preferred although not essential for commencement as will be certified with the Company
* Please note this role requires an element of manual handling and on occasion heavy lifting
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
If you wish to invest in Oetker Collection, we encourage you to take this opportunity and we would be very happy to have you as member of our team.