11 months ago
Working in our Customer Service Team you’ll be providing support to our customers and hotel teams with genuine care and passion for excellent customer service.
What you’ll be doing:
* Deliver timely resolution of customer contact via internal CRM system, email, letter, live chat and telephone
* Ensure outcomes and responses to customers meet with defined brand standards
* Exercise initiative, ownership and responsibility when dealing with customer complaints to ensure the Travelodge brand is protected at all times
* Handle sensitive customer information in a confidential manner, whilst adhering to PCI compliancy requirements at all times
* Achieve closures per hour targets to support the overall team KPIs: Productivity, Quality, First time Resolution and Refunds Budget
* Identify and share problems with all key internal stakeholders
* Provide support and guidance to our hotel teams to ensure consistency between Customer Services and Operations
What we’ll expect from you
To succeed in the role, you’ll bring your passion for excellent Customer Service and desire to work in a fast paced, target driven environment.
In addition you’ll need to demonstrate:
* The ability to work well under pressure
* Good attention to detail
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Confidence with Microsoft Office packages
At Travelodge, we believe that behaviours are just as important as the activities you carry out. The ones we look for in every colleague are:
I care about people
* I treat everyone in a way I would like to be treated
* I am easy to work with
* I have a can do attitude
* I care about the impact my work has on others
I pay attention to detail
* I do the little things that make a difference to our customers
* I work to brand standards
* I treat Travelodge time, equipment and stock as if it were my own
I drive for results
* I hit targets in my role and work at the right pace
* I take ownership of problems and try to fix them fast
* I look for ways to avoid future problems
* I look for ways to promote Travelodge
What you can expect from us
At Travelodge, we are warm, straightforward and optimistic. We have a big footprint in the UK, but still a small company feel and you can expect quality and value to be built in to everything we do. You’ll have the support of a close network of colleagues and managers, and every day is different here! We want you to bring your personality to work and we love our diversity.
Reward and recognition
It’s not just our customers we want to wake up with a smile on their face. As well as a competitive salary, being part of our hotel support centre means great holiday entitlements, pension contribution deals, being part of our bonus scheme, and a Thanks Card giving generous room and food discounts as well as friends and family rates.
Career and development
We want you to develop further with us at Travelodge and we’ll provide you a development plan to help you reach your goals. You can expect to have a full induction and training relevant to your role. We advertise all our vacancies internally, so you’ll have the opportunity to really develop your career with Travelodge.