5 months ago
Reporting to the Marketing Cloud Operations Manager you will be responsible for helping to drive customer engagement and retention through the delivery of insights and targeted customer communications supporting the key internal stakeholders: marketing, membership, operations and retail teams.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
* Manage the setup, testing, scheduling and deployment of all customer email, SMS & App Notification campaigns and newsletters using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform (ExactTarget), ensuring all tracking codes are applied correctly to facilitate accurate performance monitoring.
* Work closely with relevant internal stakeholders to manage the monthly & adhoc communications, ensuring the timely deployment of campaigns to maximise goals and objectives.
* Liaise with internal contributors and external suppliers such as designers, digital programmers, printers, partners, editors and copywriters, developing design and technical briefs as required.
* Track the weekly performance of emails KPI’s and communicate the performance of emails to internal stakeholders.
* Ongoing management and continued segmentation of databases to identify and target actives, lapsers and dormants with specific campaigns.
* Work with internal stakeholders to identify optimal channels for acquiring new email subscribers via competitions, social media campaigns and other online channels; monitor churn of new acquisitions and test different promotions for driving conversion to purchase within first month.
* Manage the delivery of response data for tactical lifecycle email campaigns to facilitate the measurement of targeted tactical on-boarding, reactivation and retention campaigns.
* Work with the ESP and the internal IT team to scope and set up the transferral of behavioural insight (engagement, unsubscribes etc), so as to keep the corporate data warehouse aligned with the ESP database.
Essential Skills and Experience
* Educated to a degree level in either a marketing or business related qualification.
* Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft packages, particularly in Excel.
* Proven experience working within CRM/email marketing and or campaign management.
* Solid understanding in working with databases, data analysis, segmentation and omni-channel marketing platforms – preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget).
* Strong HTML knowledge, experience working with different responsive templates and can confidently edit and write code
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Numerate and analytical
* Ability to manage project, organise and prioritise.
* Excellent team player and interpersonal skills.
* Accurate, systematic and methodical.
* Numerate with the ability to produce reports and derive valuable insights and analysis.
* Interest in social media and the digital world.
* Self-motivated, driven and the desire to help.
* Ability to work to strict and tight deadlines whilst remaining calm when under pressure
• Every House membership to Soho House
• Pension scheme
• Health insurance
• Learning and Development