4 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Park Plaza Westminster Bridge London
Department: Accounting / Finance
Type of employment: Full-time
Date posted: 02/01/2018
Closing date: 01/07/2018
Are you keen to build your career with a world-class hotel brand and committed to redefining hospitality? Take the next step in your career and become our Credit Supervisor. Park Plaza’s Westminster Bridge Hotel is the ideal location for you to hone your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Park Plaza is a brand that celebrates the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a voice, contribution and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Your responsibilities as a Credit Supervisor will include:
- Assist the Credit Manager in the smooth running of the credit control function for the hotel
- Monitor the group credit policy is adhered to at all times by ensuring receipt of all payments including cheques/BACS, prompt invoicing and timely debt settlement
- Assist the Credit Manager to prepare monthly credit meetings with the Finance Director, Asst FC, GM/Hotel Manager, Sales Manager, Rooms Division Manager, and M&E Manager and support during end of month reconciliation
- Supervise the credit control team in Credit Manager’s absence
We are looking for
The ideal Credit Supervisor will:
- Have previous experience in a high volume finance environment
- Have experience of adhering to hotel & company procedures
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of the role of Credit Supervisor
- Experience with settling debts within a timely manner and being pro active to resolve issues
- Ability to keep to strict time lines and able to complete month end paperwork efficiently
- Strong motivational and leadership qualities
- Advanced English language skills and has excellent communication skills
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and be able to connect with other live up to our mission statement: Inspiring our guests through individuality and passion!
Our people mean the world to us, and we only recruit the best. For the talents in our business, we offer great benefits and opportunities to develop with us.
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career. We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work to achieve more together. From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.