3 months ago
Hotel/Office/Restaurant: Regional Office United Kingdom
Department: Accounting / Finance
Type of employment: Full-time
Level: Team member
Date posted: 20/08/2019
Closing date: 16/02/2020
Love providing great service and being part of uplifting moments? Take the next step in your Finance career with us as Credit Controller within our Credit Control team. Park Plaza is the ideal location for you to develop your skills and shine in a collaborative team environment.
Description of the Company:
At Park Plaza we love to celebrate the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests and colleagues. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll invest in us. For an engaging work environment where the little things are celebrated along with the major milestones, you’ve come to the right place.
Main role and objectives:
Reporting to the Regional Credit Manager, the Credit Controller will be responsible for the day to day processing within the Accounts Receivable function, including the preparation of invoices, chasing outstanding debt, chargeback handling and commissions processing for PPHE.
* Preparation and distribution of statements
* Completes reconciliation of Credit Card transactions
* Assistants in the preparation of month end reconciliation and in the final monthly closing of the accounts receivable system
* Responsible for debt collection, as per the policies
* Ensures entries into the hotel ledgers are accurate and fully reconciled
What we are looking for:
* Experience in a similar role within a high volume hotel or hospitality environment is preferable
* Excellent written and verbal English
* Must be a fluent Dutch speaker
* Strong organisational skills and a keen eye for detail
* Knowledge of Excel, Opera and INFOR SUN would be an advantage
* Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
Park Plaza isn’t just a great place to work - it’s a great place to take your career to the next level! We love seeing our team members fulfil their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and competitive salary and benefits.
You will be invited to an “Inspiring Stay” in your hotel, so that you can live the experience and you will also benefit from our Employee and Friends & Family rates available in all Park Plaza and Carlson Rezidor hotels worldwide!
From the everyday uplifting moments to huge achievements and everything in between, we’re there every step of the way. Park Plaza. Be part of it.