5 months ago
Role title: Control Clerk - Part Time - Royal Hotel Hull
Job Opening: 2019-08-21
Control Clerk – Royal Hotel Hull
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at the Britannia Royal Hull Hotel! The Royal is a large 155-bedroom hotel known for its iconic status as one of the central landmarks of the city, offering the splendour of Victorian architecture with a dramatic, luxurious and modern twist in decor and style. Due to continued expansion we are looking to recruit a Part-Time Control Clerk for a temporary maternity cover.
As Control Clerk you will be required to;
* Support the finance team performing financial results, reviewing information accuracy and implementing financial controls.
* Process purchase ledger invoices in line with the businesses purchasing process.
* Investigate, solve and re-invoice any invoice disputes.
* Liaise with suppliers to make sure contracts are invoiced and accounted for correctly.
* Process payroll on a weekly basis.
* Support the processing of monthly payroll.
* Support the processing of daily revenue.
* Support the processing of stock take.
The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, prioritise their work effectively, work well towards strict deadlines and have excellent numerical and communication skills. You will be required to work 25 hours per week.
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
* Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
* Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
* Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
* Uniform (Subject to position)
* Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.