about 1 month ago
Role title: Control Clerk - Part Time - Britannia Manchester
Job Opening: 2019-04-16
Control Clerk – Britannia Manchester
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Britannia Hotel, Manchester!Our hotel islocated in one of Manchester’s premier architectural buildings, situated on the busy Portland Street, this Grade II listed hotel offers outstanding details such as balconied stairways throughout the building.
The Britannia Manchester is a large 363-bedroom hotel that offers its own Pizzeria, 4 on-site Bars and nine conference rooms that can accommodate up to 200 people, making us the best venue for hosting conferences, meetings and special events. We are looking to recruit a Part Time Control Clerk on to the team.
As Control Clerk you will be required to;
* Ensure that the interests of the Britannia Hotel Group are protected at all times.
* Provide all relevant control/financial information and assistance to the Hotel Controller.
* Ensure maximum revenue is generated and losses are kept to a minimum.
* Ensure all new company procedures and instructions are adhered to.
* Be responsible for processing wages and personnel paperwork
The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, prioritise their work effectively, work well towards strict deadlines and have excellent numerical and communication skills. You will be required to work 25 hours per week.
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
* Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
* Discounted stays for you and your family at any of our 60 Hotels & 6 Parks
* Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
* Uniform (Subject to position)
* Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.