9 months ago
De Vere Horsley Estate
Would you like to work in a place where every day you discover something new and individual about the building and grounds that surround you? Set in 70 acres of Surrey parkland, De Vere Horsley Estate has history and heritage at every turn. Designed and built in the 1820s by the architect of the Houses of Parliament, the estate is now home to a contemporary training, conference and meeting venue. For a unique experience, The Towers, an Elizabethan style house, creates an unforgettable backdrop for weddings with picturesque lakeside lawns, Arabian inspired secret chapel and cloisters.
Conference Planning Executive
What is the main purpose of the role?
Reporting to the Conference Planning Manager, you will maximise revenue through strong customer relationships (both new and repeat), regular communication and implementation of the pricing and selling strategies, including effective Diary Management.
Through a full understanding of our offering including Conference & Events, Transient, Weddings and Banquets as well as an awareness of what our competitors are doing, you will confidently take customers from their initial enquiry to the final event and ensure that you maintain effective communication between the Conference Office and the Operations team to deliver a great service every time.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for someone with the enthusiasm and commitment to deliver exceptional levels of guest service even under pressure and that is highly motivated with a drive to succeed to be the best.
You will possess excellent organisational and time management skills with an eye for detail and the ability to use your own initiative.
It would be highly beneficial if you have worked within the hospitality industry previously.
* A competitive salary
* 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
* Hotel based incentive and recognition schemes
* Access to our Exclusively Yours, Voluntary Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
* Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at our other hotels
* Long service awards which increase with length of service
* Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the Company and our online e-learning portal
* Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
* Free meals on duty
Please take a look.